Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2011

THE DEVASTATING LOSS OF THE FREEDOM PASS






One day when Bernard Cheeseman got off the bus at Beehive Lane he had his pass with him, but, 'when he got to the centre it had gone, and what a mayhem he created over the lost bus pass. He threw chairs banged doors and chucked his bag across the room, narrowly missing one of the staff by inches.



"You, my boy, I've had enough of you, any more of that and I'll have you out of this centre.

You nearly knocked me over.



Listen here my boy, the only way to sort out this freedom pass business is to phone London Transport and District.



And, please make sure you have your photos with you when you apply for a freedom pass, if you haven't then you can go to the nearest phone booth and have your photos taken.



It's like Bernard Tisman when he lost his freedom pass.

It happened on Wednesday, November 30th 2011.



It's a while since it happened.

The person who lost his freedom pass was me, Bernard Tisman.

Because of this I had to buy an oyster card to get me home.
The oyster card cost £5.00, plus £2.50 top up.


The incident happened when I got off the bus.
I had it when I made my way to Mitkadem day centre, but by the afternoon it had gone.
If there would have been a bird flying overhead it would have swooped down and swiped it out of my coat pocket by grabbing it with it's beak and make off with it.


The freedom pass would have ended up as a tasty meal for the bird, most likely a crow.


My freedom pass is most likely dead by now, for without it's owner it could die.


Without the freedom pass I would have to pay fares when coming to the Mitkadem day centre on Wednesdays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     LATEST NEWS


Bernard Tisman's freedom pass has been found dead.
It's body was found in Blenheim Avenue, Gants Hill.
It was a passer - by who found it dead. Not only that, the freedom pass was rotting away as well, found in an advanced state of decomposition.
It stunk. 
In fact the smell of the rotting freedom pass was so foul that everybody who came out of their houses collapsed but soon recovered.
They had to cover their faces with hankies because of the terrible stink that was coming from the rotting freedom pass.
Not only that, a lot of foul smelling fluid was oozing out of the dead freedom pass which was rotting away quite rapidly

Bernard Tisman's cousin has been notified of the freedom pass's tragic death.
He said:
"I am sorry to hear of the death of your freedom pass.

A post mortem will be carried out to find out exactly what caused the freedom pass to die so tragically.

The cause of death at the moment is unknown.

It's most likely that the freedom pass could have died of hypothermia.
This mean's that if you do get a new freedom pass make sure it's wrapped up warm when you use it, and if it does ever fall ill call your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment